October 3, 2011

Hmmm...

Okay, so the BF's water didn't break. Unfortunately for her, it was just urine (she'd kill me if she knew I said that!). She's miserable and ready for this baby, and as I've said I really hope that she doesn't have her while I'm on vacation. On the other hand, it will be nice to not have that visual reminder all day-every day. At least for a while since my other friend at work is preggers. Hopefully I won't be too far behind.

On a personal note, Mr. Curly Bud and I had a good weekend doing the BD and hopefully more is to come in Aruba. Everyone at work seems to be expecting me to get pregnant at or around this trip so I'm a little nervous about having that expectation hanging over me. It's one thing for it to be a personal expectation, but to have others to be counting on it too? I don't know about that.

P.S. ~ CONGRATS Lucky!!!! =o) I hope you have the best of luck and a HH9M!

1 comments:

Lucky Bud said...

Thank you so much Curly Bud! Best of luck to you on your vacation!

 

Bloomin' Babies Copyright 2010 All Rights Reserved Bloomin' Babies Designed by Kate M. Gilbert