September 10, 2011

Trying something new

In my last post, I mentioned a medication by the name of Vitex. Since then, I have visited my local GNC store, and purchased a bottle. I took one today, for the first time, and feel fine... Therefore, tomorrow, I will be starting my first full day taking 3.

Because my knowledge on this supplement is limited, I started doing a little reading in reference to how Vitex works in correlation with PCOS. I found that, even though it may not be the only thing needed to assist women who are suffering infertility thanks to PCOS, it may be a piece of the larger puzzle. Check out this article I read:

http://www.trying-to-conceive.com/alternative-treatments/vitex-pcos-success/

I am still planning on making an appointment with the Fertility clinic to run tests and figure out a game plan for my crazy fertility... Buy I figured this wouldn't hurt!!! In the meantime, I'll keep reading up on it. I am also curious to know what Doctors say about this pill... I guess we'll just have to wait and see :)




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

1 comments:

Explorer Bud said...

Thanks for the article, I am always interested in ways to help my PCOS!!

 

Bloomin' Babies Copyright 2010 All Rights Reserved Bloomin' Babies Designed by Kate M. Gilbert