September 19, 2011

It is what it is...

And here it is...




A BFN. As expected. Last period was May 27th, and that's all there is to say about that.

I am going for a consultation with a Doctor that assists with weight loss. Apparently, he used to be a Gynecologist and is familiar with PCOS and such... Maybe I will finally be able to take control of this body of mine. I have been overweight my entire life, and lately it's a bit out of control. I am tired of it ruling my life, and I want to be healthy.

I am also in the process of making an appointment with the Fertility Clinic. Got a call back today, so just need to set something up and give them my insurance info.

Other than that, nothing to report. As I said, it is what it is. Maybe I'll have something better to say next week after my appointment.




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

0 comments:

 

Bloomin' Babies Copyright 2010 All Rights Reserved Bloomin' Babies Designed by Kate M. Gilbert