September 30, 2011

Blood Test

I went to a local fertility clinic and had my first blood test today. I am waiting for the results and will probably hear back around 3 or 4 o' clock. The waiting is so hard! If I could just take a huge nap to sleep the day away, I would. I didn't take any hpt this time. For my IVF cycle, I started testing early, and it was so depressing to see a negative over and over, but to still have a glimmer of hope. This time, I decided that if I have to see a negative, I only want to see it once.
I am excited for my result, but not really hopeful at this point. I have basically already excepted that it is going to be negative and am trying to decide what to do next.
I will post tonight when I know for sure!

0 comments:

 

Bloomin' Babies Copyright 2010 All Rights Reserved Bloomin' Babies Designed by Kate M. Gilbert