September 22, 2011

4 Days Post FET

Well today marks my 4th day post frozen embryo transfer. I found this breakdown of what is happening each day post 3 day FET. 
1dpt ..embryo is growing and developing
2dpt... Embryo is now a blastocyst
3dpt....Blastocyst hatches out of shell on this day
4dpt.. Blastocyst attaches to a site on the uterine lining
5dpt.. Implantation begins as the blastocyst begins to bury in the lining
6dpt.. Implantation process continues and morula buries deeper in the lining
7dpt.. Morula is completely implanted in the lining and has placenta cells &
fetal cells
8dpt...Placenta cells begin to secret HCG in the blood
9dpt...More HCG is produced as fetus develops
10dpt...More HCG is produced as fetus develops
11dpt...HCG levels are now high enough to be immediately detected on
HPT

I have found this on several blogs. Here is the link to one. I am not sure of the original source.


So far, not much to report. I am still in tons of pain from the PIO injections. My muscles get so extremely sore that it is painful to do anything. We have tried a few suggestions, like icing before and heat after the injection, and doing it slower (over 3 min period instead of 30 seconds). Nothing is helping. I had no soreness at all for my IVF cycle. Maybe it was a different kind of oil???

I have been feeling nauseous today, but it seems too early for pregnancy symptoms, so I don't know why I don't feel well.

I have exactly one week until my beta test!

0 comments:

 

Bloomin' Babies Copyright 2010 All Rights Reserved Bloomin' Babies Designed by Kate M. Gilbert