July 19, 2011

New RE

So today I made my first appointment with a new RE to see what he thinks and get the ball rolling towards a new round of IVF. This RE is just in the next town over so he is very close and he does minimal stimulation IVF which is where they use mostly oral hormones and only a few injectable hormones so you will produce fewer eggs but it is cheaper and easier on your body. One cycle with ICSI and medications will be about $7,000 which is the cheapest anywhere which Mr. Explorer Bud and I like a lot more. So our appointment isn't until the first week of August but we are going camping and have a family reunion to keep really me busy. I don't think Mr. Explorer Bud constantly has our infertility constantly on his mind but I pretty much do!! I spend my time trying to not think about it!!

0 comments:

 

Bloomin' Babies Copyright 2010 All Rights Reserved Bloomin' Babies Designed by Kate M. Gilbert