July 3, 2011

hmm...

Happy 4th of July weekend, y'all ;)

So it's CD38 and there is no sign of AF. I am planning to visit a local pharmacy on Tuesday and get some PTs if she doesn't appear before then. I don't know if I should get my hopes up too much, but we did BD on CD18 which is around when I normally O... So there is a slight possibility.

In the event that I am not KU, I am planning on also purchasing a box of OPKs to use in my next cycle... I am determined! :)




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

2 comments:

Cactus Bud said...

Good Luck!

If you do end up needing OPKs, I found the ones that were cheap on Amazon to be reliable as well.

Diva Bud said...

thanks for the info! :)

 

Bloomin' Babies Copyright 2010 All Rights Reserved Bloomin' Babies Designed by Kate M. Gilbert