July 8, 2011

Double Digits!



99 days until my due date!


Unbelievable to me to get this far. I've come a long ways from the 280 that the pregnancy started out at! 65% of the way done and inching ever-so-close to the 3rd Trimester.


Since I'm here, might as well do my 25 week update.

How far along: 25 weeks 6 days


Total weight change: Last I knew I was up 11.5...but its probably closer to 13 now. I really need to try and weigh myself again at home.


Maternity clothes: Round 2 of the maternity clothes has officially begun...courtesy of my boobs. They are apparently having another growth spurt. Up to a 40F from the 36D that I started out in. In the past couple weeks I've outgrown the bras I got at the beginning of 2nd Tri and it also became clear to me that a sundress I'd been hoping to enjoy in 3rd Trimester was too snug for the girls. I'm really hoping they are about done growing. I'm running out of places that sell my size bra & they are getting huge, sweaty and annoying in the summer heat.


Stretch Marks: Maybe the start of one. I'm not sure yet if its a stretch mark or a varicose vein.


Movement: He had the hiccups one morning earlier this week! The same movement repeated in the same place at an even timing for a few minutes. I used to get hiccups in utero all the time according to my mom, so at least I know the kid takes after me in some way. Other than the hiccups he's been pretty lethargic this week. I'm writing it off to the heat though. Our temps are up a good 10-15 degrees and we don't have AC. I figure if I'm lethargic, the baby probably is as well.


Sleep: Better than last week...at least its just the peeing waking me up now. Hint to those who have arms fall asleep when they sleep on their sides: Stick a pillow (I use my snoogle) under your ribs about where your boobs are. That seems to allow the blood to keep flowing to the arm for me.


Best Moment This Past Week: Fetal Hiccups. Distant second and third are reaching double digits and having shower gifts start showing up.


Most Difficult Moment This Past Week: Dealing with the heat this past week. For the most part I'm getting by, but there are times when it feels like I just can't cool off.


Belly Button In or Out: Definitely still in, but I think its getting shallower.

Cravings/Aversions: Icy cold goodness in any way that I can get it. Have I mentioned it's hot here this week???


Symptoms: Fetal hiccups, kicks, hunger, and the ever growing giant belly.


What I'm Looking Forward To: Getting past the EDD for my first pregnancy (July 15th). I can't believe that its just a week from today.



Bonus Bump pic for you:


View from above this morning

0 comments:

 

Bloomin' Babies Copyright 2010 All Rights Reserved Bloomin' Babies Designed by Kate M. Gilbert