July 26, 2011

25 Week Update

Belly Measurement/Weight: As of my 24 week appointment I am up about 9 pounds and my uterus is measuring right on track!

Physical Progress: Baby is now the size of an eggplant! Baby and uterus are so big that I am having awful rib pain already! I had rib pain toward the end of 3rd tri with my daughter so I was expecting it but not this early. My remedy is basically Tylenol if it is REALLY bad otherwise I just ice it.

How I am feeling about my body: I feel good about my body, I am happy to look pregnant. I am definitely getting bigger (duh).

Energy Level: My energy has still been kind of low but I haven't been sleeping good. I just can't get comfortable, again this is SO early! I'm worried about how exhausted I am going to be when Baby BB actually arrives.

Baby Movement: Baby is still very active and definitely getting stronger. He/She likes to roll and twist around in there. The kids and Mr. BB love feeling him/her move.

I am starting to get anxious about going through the newborn phase again. I remember it with my daughter and it was insane. It is exhausting! I know we will be sleep deprived and sometimes frustrated but still have two other kids to contend with. I'm nervous about it but I know people do it all the time so we will make it through. Besides, it's all totally worth it.

I am also getting nervous about breast feeding. I did not breast feed my daughter so I am super nervous to try it with this baby. I am really hoping to be successful and enjoy it. I plan on taking a breast feeding class with Mr. BB and reading a few books on it as well. I am waiting to be further along in my pregnancy to do that though.

I have my glucose test at my next appointment, I am hoping to pass that! After the 28 week appointment we move to appointments every two weeks, CRAZY!

That's all for now!

0 comments:

 

Bloomin' Babies Copyright 2010 All Rights Reserved Bloomin' Babies Designed by Kate M. Gilbert