June 12, 2011

MORE baby dreams...

Well, 1 more, to be exact... Last night. It was so vivid and felt so real! Again, I had a boy... but it was one of those situations where I didn't know I was pregnant until the last minute, and then I had the baby and we went around surprising everyone and showing off the baby. It was SO weird, but so great at the same time. It felt so real. Again, it was super hard to wake up and realize it was just... a dream -_-

I don't know if these dreams mean anything... I don't know what to m
ake of them. Have any of you had any baby dreams throughout your TTC journey? I am sure you have, because dreams are connected to thought process, and if you're thinking about it, there's a big possibility that you'll dream about it. But, I haven't really been thinking about this stuff lately. I had a baby shower today, but I hadn't really given the baby stuff too much thought, even though we were going to a baby shower. I am just finding this so strange, and it's making my "situation" harder to deal with.

I don't know if I mentioned this (I may have, but I don't recall at the moment), I found out about a month or so ago that a girl I know is having a baby... due around the same time I would've been due, married only a little longer than me. It broke my heart when I found out, because as if it's not already hard enough remembering the loss, but now I am going to have someone having a baby around my due date. The night I found out, they kept talking about all the cute baby bows and stuff, and I just started thinking... Well, I finally saw a pic of the girl and her baby bump, just now, and can't help but thi
nk of what I would've looked like today... on this very day... with my 5 month-old bump, looking all happy.

le sigh. :-/



1 comments:

Girl Friday said...

I am so sorry you are having to go through this. As someone who has been there myself (and who's original due date is quickly approaching), I know some of the pain and hurt that can continue to wash over us even though we've begun to heal.
As far as your dreams, I've been there too! Before I got my first BFP, I had tons of dreams about having a baby and not knowing until last minute. I'd suddenly become aware while I was in LABOUR! Lol. I can still remember the emotions of snuggling that lo to my check and breathing in deep...and wakiing up sobbing. I think I'd take these dreams as a good sign. I think that your subconscience is cluing you in to some great things to come!

 

Bloomin' Babies Copyright 2010 All Rights Reserved Bloomin' Babies Designed by Kate M. Gilbert