May 8, 2011

Bittersweet Day...

First off, I want to take a moment to wish all the Mommies, and the Mommies-to-Be, (Buds and Non-Buds) a Happy Mother's Day :) I hope you all had a wonderful day with your Families!!

So, today was pretty bittersweet for me... As I told Mr. DBud this morning while in bed... This would've been my 1st Mother's Day... But sadly, it wasn't. We all know why. Still, I was happy to share it with my Mom, Mother-in-Law, Grandmother and other family members. It was a nice day, overall. But still, there has been no sign of AF, and I am officially...




I haven't bothered POAS anymore, but I guess I will try again around Wednesday or Thursday, when I'll be a whole week late... This will officially be the first time my period is late in about a year (not counting the time I got my BFP).

I think it's safe to say I need to wait this out and keep trying naturally a little longer (using OPKs and maybe temping again)... I believe that if by August or so things haven't progressed, and we don't get anymore BFPs, we will officially try and seek help. I just don't want to go crazy with the whole situation. Not yet, anyway. For now, we'll just continue waiting for AF to show.




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

0 comments:

 

Bloomin' Babies Copyright 2010 All Rights Reserved Bloomin' Babies Designed by Kate M. Gilbert