April 15, 2011

Finally....


Ok, so I was full of crap in my last post when I said I was ovulating. I wasn't and I think I was just reading too much into things. Call it wishful thinking. I hate to be the boy who cried wolf, but I'm gonna say it again.........I think I am ovulating.

Hopefully I won't eat my words :P

The last few days my eyes were crossing because I couldn't subjectively interpret the results of a OPK. I have been using internet cheapies for months, and while they are friendly on the wallet, they cause nothing but a headache. Again, wishful thinking takes over and I start thinking everything is positive. Anyway, I had enough and was tired of being tortured with "which line is darker?" debate (and so was Mr. PB&J) so I ran to Wal-mart and splurged on a box of Clear Blue Easy OPKs. You know, the kind that give you a smiley face if it's positive. No lines to interpret, no guessing game, just black and white results.

Well guess what kids, I took my first digital OPK test today and I got this.....



I guess you know what we will be doing tonight ;)


PB&J Bud

2 comments:

 

Bloomin' Babies Copyright 2010 All Rights Reserved Bloomin' Babies Designed by Kate M. Gilbert