March 29, 2011

Standing at a crossroad

Hello, all. I have been MIA for a bit for a few reasons... Partly because I haven't really wanted to think about this whole TTC thing for a bit, and really there's not much to say at the moment. It's been 6 weeks since our loss, and I am doing a bit better... I still wish things were different, but I know that's normal. It's just funny because 2011 has already been a very interesting and trying year... And we're not even in April yet! It's been a bit exhausting, to tell you the truth.

AF had not appeared yet, so I am waiting for that while we decide what our next move will be. Also exploring some BC options aside from an actual BCP... Any suggestions?

The next couple of months are a major crossroad for us... We will be deciding if we are putting TTC back on the shelf and will TTA due to my career, or if we are going to start trying again in full force. I guess we'll have to wait a bit more and see! In the meantime... I'll try to be patient. The keyword here is "try".




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

1 comments:

Cactus Bud said...

I've been thinking about you. Good to see you check in :-)

I hope AF shows up soon for you. Its so hard to wait for her. Sucks to see her again once she does show, but its an important step.

Best of luck with the decisions you guys are facing regarding TTC/TTA. I hope the path becomes clear to you and you have peace with whatever decision you make.

(((hugs)))

 

Bloomin' Babies Copyright 2010 All Rights Reserved Bloomin' Babies Designed by Kate M. Gilbert