March 22, 2011

7 Weeks!

Yay, we have made it to 7 weeks! I am super excited to be getting closer to the second trimester.

I am still pretty nauseous all the time. I eat what I can when it sounds good. I have tried to stay healthy but at this point I am eating what I can keep down. My boobs are still sore too and I feel like they keep growing, it is insane. I am also still really tired all the time. I can sleep through the night, wake up for 3-4 hours, nap for 2-3 hours and then go to bed in 5 hours. I am not sure if I have gained any weight, we don't have a scale at our house. I should find out next week when I have my first appointment with the midwife.

I feel like my lower abdomen/pelvis area has expanded somewhat, it feels hard. Mr. Buttercup Bud has noticed it as well. I have been wearing the BellaBand since last week and I still love it. I imagine my love for that thing will grow as my belly grows.

At 7 weeks baby's hands and feet start forming from the buds that they were. Baby Buttercup Bud has doubled in size this week and is now about the size of a Blueberry, exciting! Here is a picture of what baby looks like now:





More updates after our midwife appointment next week!

-Buttercup Bud

1 comments:

Buttercup Bud said...

Photo Credit: http://static.howstuffworks.com/gif/adam/images/en/early-weeks-of-pregnancy-picture.jpg

 

Bloomin' Babies Copyright 2010 All Rights Reserved Bloomin' Babies Designed by Kate M. Gilbert