January 28, 2011

The Waiting Game

I wanted to take a moment to extend a warm welcome to our new Buds!!! Welcome to Explorer Bud, Cactus Bud and PB&J Bud!!!

As far as my Period Tracker app is concerned, my fertile period is over. I haven't checked my CM today to confirm it, but based on the app's calculations, we are done for this cycle. So, now comes the most fun part... the wait (do you note the sarcasm in my voice?). Truth be told, this is the part I hate the most! I hate the anticipation and feeling like I have ton walk on egg shells in case we were, in fact, successful this time.




As far as the app is concerned, my period is due in 12 days, so that means I can technically test in a week with a good test... I just may do that. I can't handle the suspense!!! I kind of wish Mr. DBud and I would've BDed last night to finish things off on a good foot, but I guess we did ok :)

I have a little acne on my forehead and have had some light cramping... I don't know what to make of this. Also, I have been utterly exhausted this week :-/

Other than that, there is nothing further to report at this point... The metformin was kicking my ass for some time there but I think I am finally starting to get a handle on it. Any tips any of you may have for taking metformin would be greatly appreciated.

Hopefully I will have more to report on soon...




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

3 comments:

Cactus Bud said...

Thank you for the welcome!

Looks like we'll be testing at about the same time.

Fingers crossed for you!

Explorer Bud said...

Good luck!! As for tips on Metformin I found that if I took my morning dose at lunch I did better digestive wise and then right before bed. I do know if you can get on the slow release tablets you can take them all at night which I have heard has fewer side effects. I am not on that but may ask to be if I have to keep taking these!! Oh and I also tried but got tired of breaking the pills up is taking half of the dose in the morning then the other half at lunch then a full dose at night (My prescription is 2x's a day) that way the majority of my day is digestive problem free. Oh and make sure you snack so your blood sugar doesn't drop which I had a big problem with at the beginning which left me nauseated most of the day. Good luck!

Diva Bud said...

Ooh yay Cactus Bud! Maybe we'll be cycle twins!!!

Thanks, Explorer Bud! I will definitely try your tips :)

 

Bloomin' Babies Copyright 2010 All Rights Reserved Bloomin' Babies Designed by Kate M. Gilbert