December 31, 2010

5 or 7 DPO?

I've spent a lot of this week trying to figure out if I O'd on CD17 or CD19. I even did a poll of some online friends, which was inconclusive. I'm going with CD17, since it was the first Peak day on my CBEFM and I had lots of EWCM. (Sorry, TMI!) We had great timing, but with FF questioning whether it's CD17 or CD19, it's made me unsure--which has then caused me to be a little more negative about our timing. I discarded the CD19 low temp this morning, and the pattern seems much more clear once I did that. Here's my chart, if you'd like to take a look!



Tonight we're going to ring in the new year in style. We're hosting a party, and are having about 10 friends over to celebrate. I'm excited about the menu--it's low-maintenance and easy to prep for. Flatbread bar with assorted toppings (friends will make their own flatbreads and eat them cold or baked), guac & hummus with veggies & pita chips, and two desserts--a vegan pumpkin spice bundt cake, and vegan chocolate cupcakes with vegan vanilla "buttercream" icing. I normally don't make a lot of vegan food, but we have two friends coming tonight that are, so I thought I'd experiment. The cake turned out really great, and I'm putting everything else together today.

I'm mostly just excited that we get to say goodbye to the crap year that 2010 turned into. I don't think there's much more I could have taken--running injury, moderately abnormal pap, LEEP, family drama, Mr. MB having health problems, getting pregnant, having a miscarriage...I'm ready to be done! So tonight, we say hello to a new year, with a new and improved outlook on what the year holds in store for each of us.

Happy New Year!
Love, Magnolia Bud

0 comments:

 

Bloomin' Babies Copyright 2010 All Rights Reserved Bloomin' Babies Designed by Kate M. Gilbert