November 16, 2010

Just an update...

Not much is new in June Bud land! We are patiently (well, for me it is IMPATIENTLY) waiting for the adoption application to arrive from adoption agency we have decided to work with. Sooooo, in the meantime, I am trying desperately to focus on brighter things...like the holidays!! We are very busy between now and then, so it will probably all pass like a BLUR!

The most fun part of the holidays is that my almost 4 year old, has a great understanding of the holidays now, and already has a Christmas list a MILE long. It is so funny to hear him talk about Santa, and what he wants him to bring etc etc. It will be fun to see his reaction Christmas morning, because although he was cute last Christmas, I think he thought we just bought all the toys for him and he was just one lucky little kid! So, I cannot wait to see his face when he thinks Santa really came. We are also going to visit family in MA and NH over the holidays, and I am looking forward to him seeing snow...so it better snow!

Onto other topics. I am still dieting. It has been 3 weeks and I am only down about 13-14 pounds, so it is driving me crazy. I keep telling myself not to give up, but it sure is hard!

Hope everyone else is doing well!

Love,

June Bud

0 comments:

 

Bloomin' Babies Copyright 2010 All Rights Reserved Bloomin' Babies Designed by Kate M. Gilbert