November 15, 2010

I need to play the lottery...

If you recall, the RE gave us very dismal odds at this cycle working due to poor stim response and a sperm/CM issue where most of the sperm were paralyzed once they hit my CM.

Well, I did it. I beat the odds.

I never in my life thought I'd be posting this.



I went in for my beta this morning and am still waiting for the results. On a whim, I decided to POAS and was in complete and utter shock when that popped up on the screen. The line on the FRER was barely there, almost nonexistent. I screamed and then started crying.

I am in total shock.

I'm due on my birthday. :)

3 comments:

Natosha said...

oh my gosh! hooray!
Keeping you in my prayers and hoping for doubling numbers and a growing baby!

hooray!!

kaley said...

CONGRATS!!!! i can't wait for that beautiful word to pop up on my stick! maybe your luck will come my way! :) and how awesome that you're due on your birthday!!!

Cherry Bud said...

Congrats, my dear! Praying this is your sticky baby!

 

Bloomin' Babies Copyright 2010 All Rights Reserved Bloomin' Babies Designed by Kate M. Gilbert