October 16, 2010

Sleeping through the night

I am, that is! This week, especially the last half of the week, my sleep has gotten good enough that I'm becoming functional again. Until Wednesday, I had been having the worst nights--in bed by 9, up by 1:30 to pee, trouble falling asleep for 30-60 minutes, back awake by 4 to pee again, and then restless until my alarm went off at 6:30. It was really starting to take a toll on my work and how much I saw Mr. Magnolia Bud. For two nights in a row, I've been sleeping almost through the night--going to bed about 9:30, waking up at 5:30 to pee, and sleeping from then until 7. I feel like a whole new person!

Otherwise, the bloat is getting worse (as it should be), the nausea comes and goes (gone more than it's here, thankfully), and my boobs hurt worse than ever. But they've also grown...from a pre-pregnancy A to at least a B. It's awesome!

I need to end this here and go help Mr. MB with yardwork now. We're putting stone borders around our garden and front yard tree today, and the stone was just delivered. I'm thankful he's doing the heavy lifting. I apparently get to do all the associated errands ("Honey, we need a shovel." "Honey, we need a wheelbarrow." etc., etc.)

Have a great weekend, everyone!

0 comments:

 

Bloomin' Babies Copyright 2010 All Rights Reserved Bloomin' Babies Designed by Kate M. Gilbert