October 28, 2010

Ow!

Okay so I have to take my Follistim injections between 3-6pm. I had the pen all prepared and ready to go at 3pm. Watched the instructional video. Got all skeeved out watching the girl giving herself the shot. Walked away. Breathed a few times. Came back and psyched myself up to do it!

Couldn't do it. Got it right up to my skin and just shook.

Gah I hate shots!

DH got home and watched the video and did it for me.

It BURNED!!! I didn't expect it to hurt but it really did. I'm hoping today's won't be so bad since it will be room temperature and not cold this time.

All for a good cause... I'll keep reminding myself that!

3 comments:

June Bud said...

ugh, I hate shots too. I have to give lil JB one every week for his allergies and I hate doing it. He's such a champ at is now! I hope it is better today!!

Dandelion Bud said...

you're a weenie! That's not even one of the ones that hurts!! You probably hit a capillary and that's why it burned. Poor baby. ;)

Sunflower Bud said...

It bled too. *cry*

 

Bloomin' Babies Copyright 2010 All Rights Reserved Bloomin' Babies Designed by Kate M. Gilbert