October 26, 2010

Countdown to FET in December

I finally got in touch with my donor coordinator today. Unfortunately I can't get my WTF scheduled until 11/8, but in the meantime I'm cleared to start BCPs on Friday to commence a 6-week FET cycle. My tentative transfer date is 12/17, the Friday before my holiday vacation. No word on any discounts and of course I'm too chicken to ask. The cost is about $2700 (cash) + meds (covered by insurance). My coordinator warned me that the success rates for frozen transfers is only 30-40%. Doesn't exactly fill me with hope but whatever, $2700 is cheap cheap cheap compared to what we've spent so far.

In other news, AF is plugging along. Didn't bother POASing tonight because I'm pretty sure it will be negative. Dunno if I'll end up getting a final beta....don't especially care (and honestly I'd prefer to save my $$).

With that, I think I'll sign off for awhile, at least until my WTF on 11/8. I need to restore my mojo in some areas that I've been neglecting. I'll be keeping up with my fellow Buds and cheering for them while I cool my jets.

Til then,
Golden Bud

2 comments:

Diva Bud said...

I hope that in the end it all works out. I am rooting for you!

Kelsey said...

Best of luck! I hope this will be a successful one for you!

 

Bloomin' Babies Copyright 2010 All Rights Reserved Bloomin' Babies Designed by Kate M. Gilbert