October 20, 2010

Affirmative

Beta #1 is in!

HCG is at 44 and progesterone is at 14. Since my progesterone is still pretty low, they have upped my dosage of devil pills to twice a day.

I go back on Friday for my second draw to see if my numbers double. They didn't the first time, and I'm scared to death it will happen again.

Right now its all about milestones. First, to make it past Friday. Then, to make it past 6 weeks. Finally, to be able to make it to December 20th when I will be in my second trimester.

I'm trying not to get my hopes up right now, but I am trying to be positive.

Here's hoping this is our sticky baby!

4 comments:

Sunflower Bud said...

SOOOOOOOOO happy for you!!! Unbelievable jealous... but totally THRILLED!!! Will you get your numbers back on Friday? Please tell me we don't have to wait until Monday for them!

Congrats again!

Diva Bud said...

Please keep us posted :) ::stick baby, stick::

Blueberry Bud said...

Yeah!!!!! What is your EDD? We are probably really close -- mine is 6/30.

Sarcastic Bud said...

SB - You are so sweet. Yes, I will report tomorrow. I usually get the call after lunch.

My EDD is 6/25, but I'm still cautious about this....

 

Bloomin' Babies Copyright 2010 All Rights Reserved Bloomin' Babies Designed by Kate M. Gilbert