September 24, 2010

So Glad It's Friday!

I'm so happy it's Friday! This week has been a complete rollercoaster, and today is another dip in the ride.

After another highest-ever temp yesterday, my temp dropped (0.4, but enough to make me think my triphasic pattern will come to an end tomorrow morning). I've only been at this a month, and am already feeling discouraged. I think I mostly feel this way because after four cycles of having 8 and 9 day luteal phases, I made it to DAY 15 today!!! That's a SIX-day increase in LP in one cycle. I can't wrap my brain around what hormonal changes have had to occur in my body this month to make that happen all.at.once. I'm still having crampy twinges and backaches, and crazy fatigue, but the crampiness today feels a little more like my usual AF cramps--just occasionally, and not nearly as intense. I've been doing a lot of reading on Dr. Google (I know, he's not my friend!), and I've only seen reports of greater than 1-2 day LP increases from B6 a handful of times. That doesn't help how I'm feeling--it just adds to my confusion.

On top of my TTC struggles this week, I was traveling for a few days earlier this week for work. It always takes me a couple of days to get back into a routine at home after leaving town, and this week has been no different. Today I realized that we're low on groceries, the laundry has started to pile up, and the house is starting to get messy again. So tonight, Mr. Magnolia Bud and I are going to be a terribly un-fun married couple and get things in order. He always loves nights like this, since he gets stuck with dishes and cleaning up the kitchen :::guilty wife look:::

At least I've defrosted a tasty dinner for us tonight. We're having a beef stir-fry with peppers, broccoli, and some bamboo shoots. If I get another - test tonight, we'll be having wine with dinner too. I think it's needed after this week!

Ladies, do any of you have B6 stories to share? (Especially if B6 caused your LP to lengthen by more than 1-2 days?)

Have a great Friday, everyone!

Love and lots of baby dust--
--Magnolia Bud

1 comments:

Golden Bud said...

Magnolia Bud--I take it you're getting BFNs? If so I'm so sorry.

I did take B6 back when I didn't realize I was infertile, and I do believe it made a difference in cycle length but sadly didn't affect my (in)fertility.

 

Bloomin' Babies Copyright 2010 All Rights Reserved Bloomin' Babies Designed by Kate M. Gilbert