August 16, 2010

I survived!

The past month has been full of insane study sessions, culminating with the finals week that I just finished yesterday. For some reason I thought it was a good idea to take 4 classes this term, all of which had one final exam that made up the entire grade for the class. Oh, and did I mention I work full time? Yes, I was crazy when I chose that schedule. I am glad that's over with.

Mr. Sassy Bud has not had his repeat S/A yet. I haven't had the time to even think about getting that done lately. I hate to admit it, but it's still not high on my priority list. I think it is partly that I am still in denial that his results were so terrible, and partly because I know that regardless of the outcome of the second set of results, I am just not ready to go through fertility treatments right now. I can't explain the reasoning behind this, other than it just doesn't feel right, for me, right now. Between working and law school, all my energy and emotions are taken. Law school is the most challenging and exhausting thing I have ever done. Maybe when graduation becomes more of a reality than a far-off dream, I will be able to reevaluate our options.

For now, we will take things slowly, and (unrealistically) hope for a miracle.

4 comments:

Taryn said...

Big hugs to you, my love! I am so glad you are finally done with your exams - I've missed you!

As for Mr SB's repeat S/A, do what feels right to you. No one knows better what to do than you and Mr SB. Just know that I am always here supporting and loving you.

Worry Bud said...

You have to deal with IF on your on terms & time schedule - don't let anyone tell you to hurry up & do something/anything if you guys feel like you want to wait (& vice versa). I am hoping for a miracle for you...they happen every day. :) Praying that you will be blessed with one!

As for school - you sound like I was with grad school - can you say no life btwn working & school both full time?! GL as you finish your degree.

Kelsey said...

I'll keep you in my thoughts. Good luck and hang in there!

June Bud said...

Good luck! I remember my Grad School days! I have no idea how I stayed sane!!!

 

Bloomin' Babies Copyright 2010 All Rights Reserved Bloomin' Babies Designed by Kate M. Gilbert