July 28, 2010

A Public Service Announcement On Bloodwork

If you go in to get your bloodwork done, and the computer is facing you so that you can see your phlebotomist's every move, do not tell her how to do her job (even if you're nervous and OMG! She really looks like she has no idea what she's doing).

I promise you that you will walk out of that office with a blood-soaked cotton ball and a pain in your arm that will last no more than 3 days.

Not that I'm speaking from experience or anything......

3 comments:

Kelsey said...

LOL! I had a urologist who had no idea how to look up my medical history and I had to walk him through it.....*sigh*

Ms. Understood said...

LOL!!! I'm sorry you are got all beat up.

Sunflower Bud said...

LOL I never instigate anyone who will shove something sharp inside me. =P

 

Bloomin' Babies Copyright 2010 All Rights Reserved Bloomin' Babies Designed by Kate M. Gilbert