June 19, 2010

Heading into another 2WW

According to FF, I am 3 dpo, but I really think I o'ed yesterday, making only 1 dpo. I had some cramping midday and my cm was drying up when I checked last night, which always happens on O days. If this is true, DH and did not do well this month and I completely and entirely blame the Celtics. DH works some nights at a hockey rink and switched days from Thursday to Wednesday so he could have game 7 off. That meant both Wednesday and Thursday there was no bding. That probably means just like Celtics, we are left without a trophy. It seems like every month something gets in the way of us really trying. I guess that is what happens with life.

I don't quite know if I will do anything different if we aren't pregnant this cycle. I am contemplating calling my OB and see if they can do anything, but I am not sure. We are still both young and definitely could wait a few more months, since a June baby would be perfect for us. I am just have this itching feeling that something is wrong. This honestly could be nothing, but the fact that things (school, dance, teaching) normally come easy for me. I am not used to struggling that much.

Oh well, I have a lot of non-baby things to look forward in the next few months. As of right now I have a day and a half left of school for the year, I am beginning a camp that I love in a week, my friend's bridal shower is next week, and her bachelorette party and wedding are in July. As much as I want to be pregnant, these events may be hard to handle with first trimester queasiness. At least, this is what I am trying to tell myself.

Well, here's to a miracle this month and I am already ready to move onto my next cycle.

1 comments:

Ms. Understood said...

Crossing my fingers for a miracle for you this month. Good luck.

 

Bloomin' Babies Copyright 2010 All Rights Reserved Bloomin' Babies Designed by Kate M. Gilbert