June 21, 2010

Back from vacation with some beta numbers

The destination wedding in Punta Cana, DR was so much fun. Everything came out so beautiful and the weather was great. I did have to do a lot of fake drinking, which was a pain in the rear end but it was all worth it after hearing my beta's this afternoon.

The nurse just called... beta 1 at 14 DPO was 390 and my progesterone was 15 (this is great compared to my last m/c which was at 7). I have been using Crinone 8% progesterone suppositories every morning and will continue to use until I am 13-14 weeks pregnant. My 2 beta's at 21 dpo are 3979!!!

According to justmommies.com my levels are doubling every 50.1 hours (2.1 days), which (thank God) they are right on schedule. In a bout 85% of normal pregnancies, the hCG level (also known as beta's) will double every 48 - 72 hours. The next step is the baby u/s. At that appointment my RE will make sure that the baby is growing in the correct spot, check for a few things and see how many there are. I think this is a singleton pregnancy, but hey you never know!

Without further adieu here are a few pictures from the wedding/vacation:



Our View from the balcony


The beach


Where we sat every morning for breakfast... beautiful views


Rehearsal Dinner


The bride's accessories


Bride and Groom


They are so adorable


Us


Bridesmaids


After the Carnival & Fire show


Us


And where everyone ended up after the wedding... with dresses and all!!



6 comments:

Ms. Understood said...

The wedding looked gorgeous. The bridal gown was gorgeous!!! Congrats on your betas and congrats on your pregnancy.

Flora Bud said...

Thank you!

The Domestic Princess said...

Adorable and I'm so happy for you two.

Sunflower Bud said...

We went to Punta Cana and LOVED it. I'm glad you loved it too and had a wonderful time! Congrats on the great beta numbers!

No Stress Events said...

I am soooooo excited for you! Those are great betas! Keep your "bad influence" friend posted :) The wedding looked like it was a blast and you and your hubby looked great!! ttys

Worry Bud said...

I love the DR! Looks like you guys had an awesome time! Congrats on the awesome betas!! Sounds like that Crinone is doing it's job! So happy for you. :)

 

Bloomin' Babies Copyright 2010 All Rights Reserved Bloomin' Babies Designed by Kate M. Gilbert