February 22, 2010

IVF #1 :(

"Be strong and of good courage; do not be afraid, nor be dismayed,
for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go." Joshua 1:9


BFN.

I am keeping my spirits up and I am keeping faith in God that someway things are going to work out. I believe God has placed me on this journey to test my FAITH and to allow me to become a stronger person. Mr. Blessed Bud was very encouraging and he as well as I believe that things will happen at God's appointed time. My RE was surpised I didn't get a positive result because of the quality of the munchkins. He wants me to come in tomorrow for some immune bloodwork testing that he is sending to Chicago. Once he gets the results back then we will schedule the FET most likely in April. Thank you so much for your thoughts, prayers and well wishes.

3 comments:

Life Happens said...

I'm sorry about your BFN. I just went through IVF#2 and got a BFN. It's not easy, but like you said, it's a trial of our faith.

Ms. Understood said...

I'm sorry things didn't go as planned. I hope the RE is able to find out what the issue was.

Flora Bud said...

Oh Blessed Bud, I am so so so sorry. Please continue to keep your faith and I hope that you have answers soon to your BFP.

 

Bloomin' Babies Copyright 2010 All Rights Reserved Bloomin' Babies Designed by Kate M. Gilbert