February 16, 2010

Countdown to the Ultrasound

I haven't fallen off the face of the earth. :) Somehow life seems to get in the way of my blogging. I honestly can't tell you a whole lot about what I've been doing for the last couple weeks. At least nothing too exciting. Little Daisy Bud has been sick with a cold and also extremely crabby from getting his two year molars in. He has given up most of his verbal skills in favors of shrieking every time he wants something, so it's been noisy around the Daisy Bud house.
I'm hoping that I'm pretty much over morning (all day, in my case) sickness. I still have food aversions to almost everything and haven't yet seen all that energy that is suppose to come with the 2nd trimester.
I had a doctor's appointment on Friday. Mr. Daisy Bud's work schedule got changed around, so I had to bring Little Daisy Bud with me to my appointment. Somehow he managed to be a little angel for my whole appointment. He flirted with the nurses and showed my doctor his treat. Otherwise, the appointment was somewhat uneventful. I didn't lose any more weight (yay!) and was steady from my last appointment. My hemoglobin levels also were good. We heard baby Daisy Bud's heartbeat again. Because the heart rate is definitely faster than Little Daisy Buds, my doctor's guess is that Baby Daisy Bud is a girl. I guess we'll find out March 4th if she's right! I can't wait!

0 comments:

 

Bloomin' Babies Copyright 2010 All Rights Reserved Bloomin' Babies Designed by Kate M. Gilbert