January 27, 2010

Weeks 14 & 15....

I put off writing this entry since I really had nothing exciting or profound to say....truth is I still don't! But for the sake of an update I figured I'd throw one out there :)

These past 2 weeks so far have been fairly uneventful. I feel like the time leading up to our big u/s is going by soooooo slow. Next week we do have an appointment with the perinatologist for b/w and then the following day with the OB for my 16 week check up.

I THINK I'm starting to feel some kind of flutters going on in there but it could just be my mind playing tricks on me. It's usually when I'm sitting and it's either something like a tickle or tiny bubbles. It's "interesting"!

Other than that, there's really not much else going on! I'm sure next weeks post will be much more exciting!

0 comments:

 

Bloomin' Babies Copyright 2010 All Rights Reserved Bloomin' Babies Designed by Kate M. Gilbert