December 22, 2009

Quick appointment update

I had my baseline sono today at my RE's office and all is normal and as expected. She did say that I had a small cyst on my right overy but that it was collapsing and would go away with my period. My doctor decided to cut my dose of femara in half, thinking that my dosage may be affecting my lining in a negative way. Other than that, all is the same. 2.5 mg of femara on days 3-7, four vivelle dot (estrogen) patches on days 10-15, midcycle sono to check follicles and lining on January 2nd, then ovidrel to induce ovulation and endometrin (progesterone suppositories) four days past trigger. I am hoping and praying and crossing everything I have that 2010 brings us our Baby Chef Bud.

0 comments:

 

Bloomin' Babies Copyright 2010 All Rights Reserved Bloomin' Babies Designed by Kate M. Gilbert