December 29, 2009

Beta In.... Unbelievably Wierd...C/P?

Dr. B just called me and my beta was a BFN .... What??? How could that be when I got a BFP on a digital just the day before the test? I believe I may have had a very very early chemical pregnancy? It's the only explanation I can think of...



Photography Credit



Dr. B thinks I possibly had a faulty digital? Beta came back negative and he said if I had a chemical the levels would NOT have dropped that fast from Sunday to Monday. He had me retake the digital today and it was a BFN. Lesson learned here: Wait for the beta! Our next move becasue I am not a spring chicken anymore... We are STRONGLY considering IVF with Dr. B.



Photography Credit


 

Bloomin' Babies Copyright 2010 All Rights Reserved Bloomin' Babies Designed by Kate M. Gilbert