December 19, 2009

The 2WW with AVATAR...

So our first IUI was last Saturday and we are currently in the 2WW. I have gotten through the first half of this wait with no problem at all. On Wednesday I discussed my RPL results with my RE Dr. B and in addition to the small amount of Annexin V antibodies I have, I also have one copy (Heterozygous) of MTHFR C677T (Women with this gene mutation have difficulty absorbing folic acid). Dr. B informed me that I have the less serious gene mutation of MTHFR because I only have one copy as opposed to 2, and he currently has me on metformin, baby aspirin and predisone. Nevertheless I met with Dr. W, a Perinatologist this past Thursday to discuss Dr. B's RPL findings and he agreed to see me once I get a BFP because of my PCOS, Heterozygous MTHFR and Annexin V antibodies. So while PG I would see Dr. W and my OB/GYN Dr. R. I am going to ask Dr. W and/or Dr. R to put me on Neevo, a pre-natal vitamin for women with MTHFR, older OB patients and women with high risk pregnancies.



Last night Mr. Blessed Bud and I had a great time! We went to see James Cameron's AVATAR in 3-D and it was truly amazing. I loved the story and the special effects/digital animation were insane! Mr. Blessed Bud and I were still talking about the film this morning and hoping James Cameron will make a sequel.

Photography Credit

Our beta is December 28 so God willing we will have a happy belated Christmas gift...




0 comments:

 

Bloomin' Babies Copyright 2010 All Rights Reserved Bloomin' Babies Designed by Kate M. Gilbert