November 24, 2009

I'm in love with my doctor.

Not really. Or maybe. My OB/GYN takes me so seriously. I really do love how much he respects me. And best of all believes me.

So lets talk about my appointment yesterday. I went into to see Dr. Jenkins and this was our conversation.

Dr. J : Mrs OB, you are back? I guess you aren't pregnant yet.

Erica: Yep, I know something is wrong. My husband has great counts and I feel like his sperm don't get a real chance at surviving. I don't have a normal Luteal Phase and I know its causing problems. I used to be so normal... until I gained weight but I promise I'm trying to lose it. I promise.

Dr. J: Oh I know. I see you all the time working out with Elaine. I know you are trying.

Mrs OB: Umm what the hell? How the hell do you know my personal trainer's name?

Dr. J: Oh she's my trainer also.

Mrs OB: I promise I'm not stalking you. I promise its the only good gym around here.

Then we go on to talk about my cycles and LSU football. And then working out. And then LSU football again.

He really is a great doctor. We decided the weight could have caused some issues with me however, I am working hard to lose it and I could probably use some progesterone supplements and maybe some clomid.

So here I am today. A happy duck with a plan. A plan to continue working out, a plan to use the progesterone and maybe the clomid this cycle. I'm excited! Not only for the plan but for our vacation!

Sorry guys, I will be gone for 2 weeks. 2 weeks of bliss with my wonderful husband. I'm so excited!

I decided I would also give a thank you shot out for Thanksgiving.

5 months ago today, Mr.OB went under the knife to have his first surgery, brain surgery. 5 months later my husband is healthy and we are going on a trip of a lifetime. Its truly amazing and unbelievable what has happened in 5 months. 5 months ago I was praying to God just to not take away my husband. 5 months later, I am thanking God for a wonderful life he has given us. I am so thankful for this opportunity we have. 5 months after our horrific ordeal we are going on an unbelievable vacation. 5 months later I am packing our bags with my husband, who won't let me pack the dogs. I'm thankful for the friends and family who got us through this roller coaster. 5 months later, you can even tell we experience what we experience.

And that is what I am thankful for.


1 comments:

 

Bloomin' Babies Copyright 2010 All Rights Reserved Bloomin' Babies Designed by Kate M. Gilbert