November 23, 2009

I'm a Debbie Downer

AF arrived today, which means today is the first day of cycle 10. I feel bad that all my posts are gloomy and sad, but that really sums up my TTC journey so far. I thought this would be the best time of mine and Mr. CB's life, and so far it's just been heartbreaking. I have my next appointment on Wednesday and we'll see what the doctor wants to do since the estrogen patches didn't thicken up my lining like she thought they would. In addition to whatever she suggests, I stopped by the health food store today and bought some pomegranate extract pills. Maybe this natural remedy will boost my lining.

Photo Credit

Since my last post, I also have thrown away my BBT. I was holding on to temping so I could have a pretty BFP chart, but with all the meds I'm on I knew temping was basically pointless. I don't know if it was not temping or just not feeling optimistic about this cycle, but this was the fastest, least stressful 2WW I've had. I'm thinking this cycle will go by fast as well since I have Thanksgiving, a trip to NYC and winter break right around the corner. I'll let you know later this week what my cycle 10 plan will be.

1 comments:

Jen J. said...

GL Chef Bud...I am hoping for the best for you!

 

Bloomin' Babies Copyright 2010 All Rights Reserved Bloomin' Babies Designed by Kate M. Gilbert