October 29, 2009

Not getting any better



I'll be the first to admit that my absolute FAVORITE color to wear is red, but now I'm beginning to despise anything that color because my spotting is getting worse. It is now more abundant and has turned dark red since Monday's first incident of brownish-black. (I know TMI) But I digress, this progesterone treatment isn't working and the fact that the doctor still hasn't called with lab results that were due yesterday by noon is killing me. I just know that something is wrong, I just know it. My faith is fading as quickly as my patience. I'm trying to stay strong for Mr. BrainyBud, but I'm not sure how long that will last.

Just,
Mrs. BrainyBud

0 comments:

 

Bloomin' Babies Copyright 2010 All Rights Reserved Bloomin' Babies Designed by Kate M. Gilbert