October 29, 2009

Mr. OB's SA

Well tomorrow is the day that Mr. OB goes in for his SA. That's about all new I have to report in the TTC journey. I'm sure everything will be fine but you know me, I obsess and worry. Hopefully everything will go well and we will be parents sooner rather than later.

On another note, I decided to get in shape. I run 5Ks ALOT but realized just because I run them doesn't mean I am healthy or in shape. I gained 41 lbs.. EEK yes I said 41 lbs since I got married and I don't even have an excuse except pure laziness. I also believe that this extra weight gain has caused some issues with my cycles. I know alot of people don't believe that and that is fine but I do. My cycles used to be very normal. I never had spotting. Day 1 of my cycle cramps from hell would come last about 3-4 days and everything would be great. I charted and things looked awesome.

Then I stopped caring. And here I am now. Spotting 2-3 days before AF and 2 days of real flow. I really think if anything it is going to make me a happier and healthier person. What better way to spend your evenings with your husband.. Working out

0 comments:

 

Bloomin' Babies Copyright 2010 All Rights Reserved Bloomin' Babies Designed by Kate M. Gilbert