October 21, 2009

I've been a bad blogger!!!

The last few weeks have been a little rough but we are getting back to normal now. I was very sick with morning sickness 24/7 and throwing up all day long.... Not fun! Then little Faith Bud got sick with what is suspected to have been H1N1. Then of course I got it! I was pretty much sick & in bed for 2 weeks. We also moved into a new house this past weekend so still trying to get settled here. I am still dropping pounds, down 8 now according to our scale, but the bump is definitely growing! I am feeling little flutters so I'm thinking that all is OK. I have my next appointment in a week. I'm excited but nervous for it. I am going alone as Mr Faith Bud has to work. I'm very excited to hear the heartbeat but am nervous that something will be wrong. We are just a short 2 weeks away from being out of the first trimester! I can't believe it! I am so excited to see our little monkey. Here is a picture of the 11 week bump! Enjoy!!!

 

Bloomin' Babies Copyright 2010 All Rights Reserved Bloomin' Babies Designed by Kate M. Gilbert