September 28, 2009

When Life Gives You Lemons

One of my favorite quote pre-Baby GB was one I once heard on the Blue Collar Comedy tour from Ron White (the sweaty, whiskey drinking, cigar smoking one of the four):

I BELIEVE, when life gives you lemons -
go find someone whose life gave them vodka and have a party!!! :-)

Obviously I'm singing to a different tune these days but I couldn't help but laugh when I got my reminder e-mail from thebump.com that I was today, 14 WEEKS!



Baby's now the size of a lemon!

Your adorable little fetus is busy with thumb sucking, toe wiggling, (not so cute but equally amazing) making urine, and breathing amniotic fluid as the liver, kidneys, and spleen continue to develop. Lanugo (thin, downy hair) is growing all over her body for warmth.

0 comments:

 

Bloomin' Babies Copyright 2010 All Rights Reserved Bloomin' Babies Designed by Kate M. Gilbert