September 27, 2009

Intro - Fitness Bud!

Who is Fitness Bud?? Once I tell you, you may think the name is a bit misleading. No, I am not a marathon runner, I don't eat all organic and whole foods, and I am not built like Dara Torres during the Olympics. Who I AM is someone that wants to have a baby. Someone who thinks that having a healthy lifestyle before bringing children into the world is important. Someone who is health-conscious but really just wants to be a better overall ME so that in the process I can be a better wife and mother for as many days as God gives me.

Maybe "Fitness" isn't the best descriptor, but I believe that fitness (for me) compliments health, happiness, and being a well-rounded person. So Fitness Bud it is. This is my quest to be a fit wife, a fit mother, and a fit ME.....and I don't totally know what this all means yet. I do believe that we are how we see ourselves. Perception is reality. I DON'T want to see myself as any less than the best I can be, because I have wasted too many years doing that. Every day is a struggle, but when I look in the mirror, especially going forward as a wife and a mother, I want to know that I am the best version of myself that I know how to be.

Mr.Fitness Bud and I are currently TTA, but are hoping to TTC within the next few months. We had some things that we wanted to accomplish first and most of them have happened with the exception of me finding a job in my field and me investing in the healthy and fit routine that I had left by the wayside. So I have been spending the last couple of months doing just that. There is still no headway on the job front, but I am getting stronger and healthier all the time. It is coming in baby steps but I still need to recognize my progress. I think that when I write, it will be a lot about health, a bit about the job search, and of course, just to keep things interesting, the status of my sex life and my uterus. Stay tuned and hopefully in the next several months we will be awaiting the arrival of Baby Fitness Bud!

2 comments:

Momma J said...

Welcome to the blog! It's great to read your 1st post and to learn more about you!

Hopeful Bud said...

Welcome, I'm so glad you joined us. Good luck with everything!

 

Bloomin' Babies Copyright 2010 All Rights Reserved Bloomin' Babies Designed by Kate M. Gilbert