August 26, 2009

Wishful thinking??

So twice this week I have had some crazy intense migraines. They SUCK big time but I'm praying it's a good sign. The last time I had migraines this often was during my pregnancy with little Faith Bud! My body does crazy things with hormones so I'm wishin' & hopin' & prayin' that this is our month! My chart isn't looking all that promising but I can't help but get my hopes up. Just a few more days until a test will be accurate! Keep all your fingers, toes & everything else crossed!

3 comments:

Crystal said...

I'll keep everything crossed! I love that pic of you guys, too cute!

Sugar Bud said...

Sending prayers your way!

Faith Bud said...

Thank you for the prayers sugar & thanks C. She is definately a honey but you can see in her eyes she can be quite the handful!!!

 

Bloomin' Babies Copyright 2010 All Rights Reserved Bloomin' Babies Designed by Kate M. Gilbert