August 28, 2009

Tomorrow...

Well, tomorrow I am going to BabyPalooza (www.babypaloozatour.com/) in Birmingham with one of my girlfriends (she is 36, almost 37, weeks pregnant) and I am slightly dreading it. I know that it will be a lot of fun and that it isn't just for women that are expecting or that already have children, but it is going to be hard see all those babies and pregnant women and then go home and know that we have to continue to pull and pray for just a little while longer. Oh well, I will have my turn soon enough and this will just give me some great ideas for when I do get pregnant.
Anyone else have "baby envy" or "belly envy"? Of course you do, who doesn't?

With that being said, I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!


0 comments:

 

Bloomin' Babies Copyright 2010 All Rights Reserved Bloomin' Babies Designed by Kate M. Gilbert