September 11, 2012

Fertilization Report

So it looks like we had a total of 22 egss retrieved, 21 were mature and 15 fertilized. It looks like Wednesday mid-afternoon will be our transfer day. Last night I had a strange stomach pains and broke into a cold sweat, I was worried that it might by OHSS but I wasn't sure. Luckily the pains subsided eventually and I have been feeling better. I think this time around I am a bit more sensitive to the medications and the retrieval. Keeping my fingers crossed that Wednesday we will have some good strong embryos to transfer.

1 comments:

Diva Bud said...

Omg!!! I am thinking of you, and praying for you... This could be it (and I really hope it is)!!!!!

 

Bloomin' Babies Copyright 2010 All Rights Reserved Bloomin' Babies Designed by Kate M. Gilbert