May 20, 2011

Welcome to 3rd Tri!

I can't believe I am in 3rd tri already!

I just had my 28 week appointment. I'm now going every 2 weeks. Everything was great, except she noticed that my blood pressure has been creeping up over the last few appointments so she wants me to keep an eye out for any headaches or vision issues.

I am noticing that I am much more tired in the morning, and it's getting harder to move around with this belly.

We finished Brynn's nursery! Here's a preview of her crib (minus the mattress) and name wall.


We are going on vacation to Dallas and Vegas in a few weeks and I am hoping I don't swell up or get super exhausted while we are there.

That's about all I have to report for now. Everything is going great and I really can't complain!



0 comments:

 

Bloomin' Babies Copyright 2010 All Rights Reserved Bloomin' Babies Designed by Kate M. Gilbert