May 15, 2011

3 BFNs and NO sign of AF


This has got to be one of the WORST feelings ever!!! I am officially 11 days late, and there's still no sign of AF or a BFP. I think it's pretty safe to say a BFP is a bust at this point... I have tested a total of 3 times in the past 11 days. I have been having some mild cramps, almost like a tightness, in my lower abdomen area. I was hoping I would have an answer as to what is going on, but still nothing. No spotting, blood or a 2nd line.

I cannot go on with my TTC life until something happens... and THAT really sucks :-/

2 comments:

Explorer Bud said...

I am sorry to hear that, it is rough not having AF arrive but knowing that is is Negative.

Diva Bud said...

Tell me about it... I'm MISERABLE!!! :( The year before last, I didn't have AF for like 4 months... The thing is, I have to start taking better care of myself (i.e. eating better, taking my metphormin, etc.) I have been slacking big time.

 

Bloomin' Babies Copyright 2010 All Rights Reserved Bloomin' Babies Designed by Kate M. Gilbert