May 20, 2011

18 Weeks

Seeing as I'm 19 weeks tomorrow, I guess I best get this update in.


How far along: 18 weeks 6 days

Total weight change: +6


Maternity clothes: Pretty much all the time.

Stretch Marks: No, but sometimes the skin feels tight.

Movement: Yes. This week it started to go from sporadic (every couple days) to more regular (each of last few days). Mostly I'm feeling rolls.


Sleep: This week my sleep has been pretty lousy. Lets just say that worries about the amnio results coupled with a UTI equals not a lot of good sleep.



Best Moment This Past Week: Finding out the results of the amnio. Baby is a perfectly normal little boy.



Most Difficult Moment This Past Week: Waiting for the results of the amnio. Torture. The UTI also sucked, but not nearly as much as the wait.

Belly Button In or Out: Definitely still in

Cravings/Aversions: Food. Lots of it.

Symptoms: Mostly the appetite and our wiggly little boy.

What I'm Looking Forward To: Telling the rest of the family we're expecting a son!

2 comments:

Papps said...

Yay for movement!! :)

Cactus Bud said...

Little guy wasn't too fond of the Pirates movie today. Not sure if it was the loud noises or the vibrations (or both), but in all the action scenes he was wriggling all around when there were big booms.

I told my husband the baby is like me and doesn't like scary movies.

 

Bloomin' Babies Copyright 2010 All Rights Reserved Bloomin' Babies Designed by Kate M. Gilbert