May 18, 2011

15 weeks!



Hello week 15! Here is a little update on Baby Buttercup Bud and I:

Belly Measurement/Weight: As of my last appointment I had actually lost 3 pounds and am at 120. I have not measured my belly yet.

Physical Progress: I wear maternity clothes all the time now. As you can see in the picture above Baby BB is making him/herself known to the world with that bump.

How I am feeling about my body: Actually, I am a little embarrassed to admit this but I feel sexier now that I am showing. I also feel empowered walking around "showing" the world what my body can do. Pregnancy is pretty amazing.

Cravings/Aversions: I LOVE pickles, red chewy candy, slurpees, potatoes and bread. Not really any aversions anymore.

Energy Level: Way up from 1st trimester, I feel like myself again!

Baby Movement: None yet but hopefully soon!

Thoughts/Feelings/Emotions: I am so excited to be able to enjoy my pregnancy. The weather is getting nicer and I can be outside with the kids playing. We have started grilling again too, yum. In 4 1/2 weeks I am graduating culinary school and I am so happy about that. I cry if anyone around me or on TV cries. It is really insane.

That is our update, more next week!

0 comments:

 

Bloomin' Babies Copyright 2010 All Rights Reserved Bloomin' Babies Designed by Kate M. Gilbert