February 21, 2010

8DPO

I'm nearing the end of my 2ww, if my LP is consistent with last month. I have tested, on the off chance that my original CH's were correct (making me 10DPO). So far, I have gotten BFN's. I don't mind them though, it just means I can test again tomorrow! I have had no symptoms of AF or anything pregnancy related, so I'm thinking that my LP may just be getting longer this cycle. That is good news, since I was a little concerned with the 10 day LP last month.

If this cycle ends with AF, I am seriously considering TTA for one cycle. If I were to get pregnant next cycle, my EDD would be around the first week of December. That's one week before exam week. If I were due in October or November, that would have given me plenty of time to recuperate before exams. January is not ideal, but at least being at the beginning of the term, I would not miss much. I'm having a hard time with this because although I do not at all want to TTA, I really don't want to push back my graduation a whole term. So now I have to weigh school & career vs. baby. I think know what my decision will be already (school), but it's just hard to think about letting another cycle pass me by.

I never thought I would still be TTC after 13 months, but surprisingly I feel less bitter as the time passes. I think I am just getting used to the disappointment, which is not a terrible thing. I have a lot of good things going on, and I'm going to focus on them until my time comes.

Hopefully the rest of my 2ww flies by!

0 comments:

 

Bloomin' Babies Copyright 2010 All Rights Reserved Bloomin' Babies Designed by Kate M. Gilbert