September 29, 2009

Not Getting Excited in the 2WW - Lesson #127

I don't know why I did it to myself again this month. I told myself I was going to stay cool and stay calm, always keeping in mind that it's been 6 long cycles with no BFP and that I shouldn't read into anything that much. That I should plan and prepare for the worst (a BFN) so that I wouldn't get too upset.

But did I listen to myself? Of course not! I made it through the morning of 7 DPO without my usual heavy spotting. I got giddy Monday morning thinking that the clomid actually did something and maybe this was our month. But then I went to the bathroom around 2 PM, and hello...there it was. Bleeding that is heavy enough for a tampon, that would make me think AF is starting if I didn't chart and know that my temp was still up, that makes me certain that this is NOT the month. It is so hard to deal with this again.

Photo Credit


So, cycle 8 here we come. I had already scheduled an appointment with my RE for this Friday (hoping I would be able to cancel with a BFP) so at least I can go in and talk with her about what we tried this month and what we will change for next month.

4 comments:

Momma J said...

Oh Chef Bud, this just pulls at my heart! I'm sorry that this just doesn't happen for you. Good luck Friday!

Worry Bud said...

I'm so sorry you have to deal with this Chef Bud - GL with your RE this week & I hope you find the answers that get you your BFP VERY VERY soon!

Flora Bud said...

UGh mother nature, why did you have to give our bud a tease?!??! That is not nice!!
Im sorry that you guys are going through all of this. I really hope that you have some answers on Friday.

Crystal said...

Aw, I'm so sorry! :(

 

Bloomin' Babies Copyright 2010 All Rights Reserved Bloomin' Babies Designed by Kate M. Gilbert